Actualizado: 19 de may de 2020
Life brings us as many joyful moments as it does downfalls so I’m sharing some of my favorite travel and life inspirational quotes. If you’re in need of motivation and inspiration, I hope these quotes bring you happiness as well.
1. "Travel invokes art, freedom and brings out the rebel in you." 2. The joy of discovery is the single most important thing in life. Don’t forget it. -- The Common Wanderer
3. As you move outside of your comfort zone, what was once the unknown and frightening becomes your new normal. -- Robin S. Sharma 4. No place is ever as bad as they tell you it’s going to be.-- Chuck Thompson
5. "Africa changes you forever, like nowhere on earth."
6. “He who would travel happily must travel light.” -- Antoine de St. Exupery 7. There is something about the momentum of travel that makes you want to keep moving, to never stop. -- Bill Bryson 8. “The man who goes alone can start today, but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready.” --Henry David Thoreau
9. Travel is like love, mostly because it’s a heightened state of awareness, in which we are mindful, receptive, undimmed by familiarity, and ready to be transformed. That is why the best trips, like the best love affairs, never really end. -- Pico Iyer 10. If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion, and avoid the people, you might better stay home. -- James A Michener
Inspirational quotes and motivational sayings have an amazing ability to change the way we feel about life.
11. “Working hard for something we don’t care about is called stress; working hard for something we love is called passion.” – Simon Sinek 12. “The Pessimist Sees Difficulty In Every Opportunity. The Optimist Sees Opportunity In Every Difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
13. “I find, when you’re an optimist, life has a funny way of looking after you.” – Simon Sinek 14. “Life is beautiful not because of the things we see or do. Life is beautiful because of the people we meet.” – Simon Sinek 15. “It is better to disappoint people with the truth than to appease them with a lie.” – Simon Sinek 16. “Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today.” – Will Rogers 17. “When we help ourselves, we find moments of happiness. When we help others, we find lasting fulfillment.” – Simon Sinek 18. “If You Are Working On Something That You Really Care About, You Don’t Have To Be Pushed. The Vision Pulls You.” – Steve Jobs
19. Better an oops than a what if.-- Beau Taplin
How has travel inspired your work or life? Give an example. #Travel4life